Day of Surgery Instructions
You should bring the following with you:
- Completed Patient Health History Form if you did not have Pre-Admission Testing
- Insurance cards or forms
- Contact lens container or glasses case
- Insulin and inhalers if currently taking
- You should wear loose, comfortable clothing and low-heeled shoes
- Crutches/walker (if appropriate)
- Once you have registered, a nurse will escort you into the preoperative area where your pulse, temperature, respiration, and blood pressure will be taken.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms that could be related to the Covid-19 Virus contact us prior to the day of arrival for your surgery.
- Your support person or driver may be asked to wait outside during your procedure due to the Covid-19 Restrictions recommended by the CDC.
- You will be asked to change into a gown provided by the Center. The anesthesiologist will see you prior to surgery. After the operation is completed, you will be taken to the Recovery room.
- After your surgery/procedure coffee, juice, soda, and crackers are provided for patients.
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted.
- Free parking is available campus-wide with easy access and handicapped parking just north of the Same Day Surgery entrance.
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR CARE, CALL THE SAME-DAY SURGERY UNIT AT 440-205-5424.
THE NURSING TEAM WILL CALL YOU WITH YOUR SURGERY TIME THE DAY PRIOR BETWEEN 1:00 – 3:00 P.M
BILLING OFFICE: 8 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. MONDAY – FRIDAY, CALL
PLEASE CALL US REGARDING QUESTIONS OR CHANGES IN SCHEDULING OR PREADMISSION TESTING.